In this role, you would write server-side and client-side code to bring ideas to life in the form of websites, mobile apps and other digital executions.
You would collaborate with a team of graphic designers, copywriters, strategists and other marketing communication professionals. You would move seamlessly between large projects like an enterprise website and smaller projects like a landing page for a digital ad campaign, always keeping an eye on the details that can make or break a project.
Your success would be measured by the quality of the code you write and technical solutions you deliver.
- Must be highly proficient with C# and ASP.NET.
- Must be familiar with responsive and adaptive design and development principles.
- Must be familiar with some content management system; Sitecore experience preferable.
- Must be comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of browser/platform/device compatibility issues and resolutions.
- Working knowledge of Windows server administration strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server (or related RDBMS) preferred.
- Familiarity with animation technologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with a marketing automation platform is a plus.
- At least a few years of ASP.NET development experience.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical team members and clients.
- Fast learner, confident that if you don’t know the answer to a technical question, you can find it.
- Detail-oriented and take pride in the quality of your work.
- Excited about actively collaborating with graphic designers, writers and other creative professionals on cross-functional teams.