In this position, you would use your creative problem-solving, master relationship building and hard-nosed negotiating skills to select and manage third-party vendors that bring the Meyocks teams’ ideas to life in the form of printed pieces, displays, direct mail campaigns and promotional items. You would support multiple client teams in a variety of mediums. You would be able to perform well under tight deadlines, thrive on the pressure and display an orientation toward excellent customer service. You would have the expertise and confidence to solve problems independently, yet also possess the talent for working in a team environment requiring constant communication. You would be mindful of both the client’s brand and the agency’s brand to mean more to clients and colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Print Production (advertising agency experience preferred)
- Working knowledge of electronic pre-press, printing process, both offset and digital
- Understanding of direct mail postal and print requirements
- Long-term vendor relationship management
- Excellent negotiating, organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail (obviously!)
- Retail/food category experience a plus – ability to work quickly with a helpful smile required
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must
Sound like a good fit for you? Send your resume and electronic portfolio to Dayle Clausen at firstname.lastname@example.org.