As a Production and Sourcing Manager you will exercise creative problem-solving to address production and technology opportunities. You will partner with agency client teams to bring creative concepts to life. You will support client print needs on multiple accounts in a variety of mediums. You will perform well under tight deadlines, thrive on the pressure and display an orientation toward excellent customer service. You will have the ability to work independently in a problem-solving environment, yet also possess the talent for working in a team environment requiring constant communication. You will be mindful of both the client’s brand and the agency’s brand to mean more to clients and colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in, or understanding of Print Production (advertising agency experience preferred)
- Working knowledge of electronic pre-press, printing process, both offset and digital
- Understanding of Production Art and reviewing art files
- Strong negotiating, organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail (obviously!)
- Retail/food category experience a plus – ability to work quickly with a helpful smile required
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must
This is not a remote position; it will require time in our office. Residency in the Des Moines metro area is preferred.