In this position, you would partner with clients and agency team to develop conceptual, visual solutions for clients’ presentation communications needs to tell stories to a variety of audiences. You would also support a variety of other client creative needs. You would also bring your creative passion to a wide range of projects – from to print ads to shelf talkers to package design. You would be mindful of both the client’s brand and the agency’s brand promise to deliver beyond-the-expected ideas that are new to our clients and, quite possibly, to the category itself.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design/art direction/presentation design (advertising agency experience a plus)
- Knowledge and proficiency in presentation formats like PowerPoint and Keynote as well as the full Adobe suite of programs
- Strong conceptual thinking that visually tells a story, including a demonstrated ability to think outside the stock book in creating visual communications
- Retail/food category experience a plus – ability to work quickly with a helpful smile required
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must
- Must be able to work in our office in West Des Moines, Iowa