As a PPC/SEM specialist, you would be responsible for overall management of pay-per-click campaigns, including paid search, Gmail and YouTube, among others, for world-class clients.
You would formulate overall strategic direction in collaboration with our content and media teams, forecast budgets and create campaign structure driven by perceptive keyword research and trend analysis.
You would optimize and steward digital campaigns to exceed KPIs, and analyze metrics to uncover insights and find opportunities. You would implement A/B testing to inform copy and landing page strategies.
You would work within our reporting platform, Datorama, to present results to Meyocks team members and clients.
And you would continuously stay on top of platform changes and trends to keep Meyocks and our clients ahead of the curve.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ PPC experience
- Google Ads and Analytics Certified (Microsoft Ads Certification is a plus)
- Strong technical SEM background and proven track record in paid SEO
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in simple terms
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Focus on accuracy and attention –to detail
- Must be a self-starter: quick learner, intuitive and proactive
- Prefer candidate in the Des Moines, Iowa, area but open to telecommuting options (US locations only) for highly qualified candidates
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply online at Indeed.