As a media coordinator you would support paid media planning, buying and stewardship to help our clients get the most from their paid media dollars across traditional and digital channels. This includes creating insertion orders, trafficking creative materials, maintaining media schedules, gathering specs and deadlines from vendors, assisting with tracking and reporting to clients and setting-up/monitoring digital campaigns within their respective platforms (e.g., Facebook, Google), You would also work with other media team members to develop recommendations. You would share your ideas throughout the paid media process to help Meyocks deliver on its promise to help client brands mean more.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Skilled at building relationships and credibility with media representatives and fellow team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Previous media experience a plus
- We are seeking local candidates (currently resides in the Des Moines, Iowa metro area)
Sound like a good fit for you? Send your resume to Dayle Clausen at email@example.com.