The Graphic Design intern will work hand-in-hand with Art Directors in all aspects of the design process – from layout to mock-up to finished artwork. This position also involves collaborating with Production Managers to ensure flawless idea execution. Projects may include, but are not limited to, branding, packaging, marketing collateral, point of sale and digital marketing. Apply if you’d like to work with brands that are helping improve agriculture, promote nutrition, foster good health and encourage well-being.
Desired Experience and skills
- Graphic design major
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Must have the ability to take strategic, brand-enhancing ideas and make them come to life with graphic elements
- Mac troubleshooting would be helpful
- A detail-oriented individual
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week
Sound like a good fit for you? Please send your resume to Kendra Kelly at email@example.com for a graphic design internship that truly means more.