In this role, you would help create designs for digital projects, translate those designs to code and help bring ideas to life in the form of websites, landing pages, banner ads and other digital executions.
You would collaborate with a team of graphic designers, copywriters, strategists and other marketing communication professionals. You would move seamlessly between design and code, always keeping an eye on the details that can make or break a project.
Your success would be measured by the quality of the code you write and technical solutions you deliver.
- Must be highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe XD.
- Must be familiar with responsive and adaptive design and development principles.
- Should be familiar with some content management system; WordPress or Sitecore experience preferable.
- Should have basic experience with a server-side technology like PHP or ASP.NET.
- Should have basic knowledge of browser/platform/device compatibility issues and resolutions.
- Working knowledge of MySQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with animation technologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with a marketing automation platform is a plus.
- At least a few years of front-end development experience.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical team members and clients.
- Fast learner, confident that if you don’t know the answer to a technical question, you can find it.
- Detail-oriented and take pride in the quality of your work.
- Excited about actively collaborating with graphic designers, writers and other creative professionals on cross-functional teams.
Sound like a good fit for you? Email a cover letter and resume to Dayle Clausen.