As an E-Commerce Account Manager at Meyocks, you will have day-to-day contact with some of Meyocks’ e-commerce clients, advising them on strategies and tactics to achieve their business objectives. You would stay up to date with the state of the industry, constantly bringing new technologies and approaches to the table. You would collaborate with a team of talented creative, technical and content professionals to ensure quality, timely delivery. You would form hypotheses about ways to advance clients’ business and lead implementation of experiments to test those hypotheses. You would dig deep into analytics to understand what’s working, what’s not and where opportunities exist.
Required Skills and Experience
- Five to seven years’ experience with e-commerce marketing – a mix of B2C and B2B preferred.
- Though you yourself don’t have to be an expert in any one of these, you must have a strong appreciation for the roles of organic search, social media, paid media (CPC, programmatic, etc.), user experience, lead nurture campaigns and analytics in driving the success of an e-commerce brand, knowing which team members to engage and how to engage them.
- Ability to quickly earn the respect of both clients and internal team members.
- Ability to uncover and clarify client objectives, then collaborate with internal team members to develop strategies to achieve them.
- Ability to provide clear direction direction to internal teams and ensure quality execution.
- Experience translating data-driven insights into hypotheses and deploying structured experiments to test those hypotheses.
- Ability to quantify and articulate the business value of investments in each tactic, even when there’s ambiguity in data.
- Experience in an agency or consulting environment strongly preferred.
- If a remote candidate, willingness to travel to the upper Midwest for client meetings at least monthly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience building e-commerce brands from the ground up.
- Experience with agile marketing.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Understanding of one or more of the following industries: agriculture, consumer packaged goods, food or health and wellness markets.
- Prefer candidate in the Des Moines, Iowa, area but open to telecommunicating options (US locations only) for highly qualified candidates