As the agency’s first digital project manager, you would help define the role with the objective of streamlining our approach to major digital projects. You will be responsible for efficiently delivering on-time, high-quality work for our clients and improving the way work moves among our creative, technical and account service teams – all without sacrificing the agency’s culture of flexibility, individual empowerment and direct collaboration.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Collaborate with account service team members to ensure the cross-functional creative, technical and strategic professionals involved in each project understand and meet client expectations.
- Analyze projects to identify resource needs and plan for execution.
- Coordinate team members’ individual contributions to ensure that tasks are completed in a logical order, bottlenecks are minimized and dependencies are respected.
- Provide regular status reports on each project to account service team members.
- Track and prioritize workflow for multiple simultaneous projects to maximize developers’ productivity and minimize frustrations – all without sacrificing agility.
- Lead the quality assurance effort for each project, identifying a testing plan, recruiting testers and documenting issues.
- Guide us in determining what project management software, if any, we should adopt and what formal processes, if any, we should adopt for major digital projects.
Desired skills and experience
- College degree, preferably in a technical field.
- The ability to understand technical requirements and review digital assets to ensure those requirements are satisfied.
- Five years of experience managing projects, preferably digital and preferably in a creative environment.
- Detail orientation.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Willingness to dig into the details of projects and do what needs to be done each day.
- Comfort stepping into a newly created role and helping prove its value.
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply online at Indeed.