As a communication manager, you would be an integral part of the marketing communication team that creates great work for some of our world-class ag clients – from input through implementation. You would serve as a primary client contact and ensure communication plans remain on track and on message, nurturing projects from idea to reality. You would develop project briefs, create and manage schedules, monitor budgets and ensure our work is flawless and consistent with overall strategy. You would be at the hub of our efforts working with a team of specialists to produce award-winning work that has been contributing to our clients’ successes and our growth.
- Communication planning
- Project planning and management
- Day-to-day project contact with clients and internal teams
- Ad trafficking and optimization with the media team
- Monitoring performance of tactics in market
- Budget monitoring and billing
Desired skills and experience
- College degree in advertising, public relations, marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience in an advertising agency or corporate communications/marketing role
- Agricultural experience and/or farm background required
- Understanding of print and digital communication strategies and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must
- Team player
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply today.