How You Will Help Our Clients Mean More
As an Art Director at Meyocks, you will support a variety of client creative needs. You will bring your creative passion to a wide range of projects – from print ads to shelf talkers – with an emphasis on package design. Attention to detail and die lines is a must. You will need to be mindful of both the client’s brand and the agency’s brand promise to deliver beyond-the-expected ideas that are new to our clients and, quite possibly, to the category itself.
Skills, Education and Experience Needed for This Role
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design/art direction/production art/package design (advertising agency experience preferred)
- Strong conceptual thinking that visually tells a story, including a demonstrated ability to think outside the stock book in creating visual communications
- Retail/food category experience a plus – ability to work quickly with a helpful smile required
Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must
Our Promise to You
Meyocks is a branding and marketing agency that shapes marketplace meaning and behaviors for food, agriculture, health and mentor brands. We help brands that nourish and nurture mean more by making it harder to live without them.
Meyocks gives team members sustained professional opportunities to contribute and grow so that they feel it would be hard to imagine doing more meaningful work anywhere else. We:
- Enable you to work with clients who nourish and nurture so your work makes a meaningful difference
- Offer you opportunities greater than a single title
- Encourage development of skills to help “future proof” your career
- Promise flexibility and autonomy in getting your work done
- Cultivate a supportive team environment with colleagues who will be your collaborators and, frequently, your friends
We ask that those who join us bring a shared passion to our clients’ purpose, caring deeply about the work and your fellow team members.