Are you the master of multi-tasking? Do you enjoy being a collaborative connoisseur? Do your friends refer to you as the sleuth with all the solutions? If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
Meyocks is searching for two Account Services interns ready to use their skills to jump headfirst into an agency life. You’ll work with account teams, digital marketers, copywriters, artists, and media to develop and execute ideas that helps brands mean more.
- Conduct secondary research
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budget estimates
- Brainstorm tactics
- Proof client communications
- Prepare client status reports
You’re right for this role if you:
- Are a college student pursuing a degree in advertising, communications, public relations, marketing, or related fields
- Have strong communication and writing skills
- Are detail-oriented and can take initiative while managing multiple projects
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Can handle the pressure of short- and long-term deadlines
- Are flexible and open to feedback
- Are experienced in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Are accurate and skilled at fact-checking
- Are able to work 30-40 hours per week
A background or experience in agriculture or food is a bonus – but not required.
Meyocks, we believe getting real world experience in this industry is ultimately going to mean more for you than just making coffee runs. That’s why we don’t offer internships here. We offer mentorships. And our mentorships are for those who are just as serious about this industry as they are about making a mark in it.
Sound like a good fit for you? Please send your resume to Kendra Kelly at [email protected] for an account services internship that truly means more.