ACCOUNT SERVICES INTERN
Everyone else offers internships. But we’re not like everyone else. And neither are you. At Meyocks, we believe getting real world experience in this industry is ultimately going to mean more for you than just making coffee runs. That’s why we don’t offer internships here. We offer mentorships. And our mentorships are for those who are just as serious about this industry as they are about making a mark in it. Are you the master of multi-tasking? Do you enjoy being a collaborative connoisseur? Do your friends refer to you as the sleuth with all of the solutions? If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
Meyocks is searching for an Account Services who is ready to use his or her skills to jump headfirst into an agency experience. You’ll work with client services, web programmers, copywriters, artists and the media to develop and execute ideas that helps brands mean more.
- Conduct secondary research
- Develop project plans, timelines and budget estimates
- Brainstorm tactics
- Proof client communications
- Prepare client status reports
You’re right for this role if you:
- Are a college student pursuing a degree in advertising, communications, public relations, marketing or related fields
- Have strong communication and writing skills
- Are detail-oriented and can take initiative while managing multiple projects
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Are able to handle the pressure of short- and long-term deadlines
- Are flexible and open to feedback
- Are experienced in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Are accurate and skilled at fact-checking
- Are able to work 30-40 hours per week
Sound like a good fit for you? Please send your resume to Kendra Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org for an account services internship that truly means more.