As an Account Manager you would manage the details of making great work happen – from client input through agency execution. You would develop project briefs, create and manage schedules, monitor budgets and generally ensure our work is flawless and consistent with overall strategy. In addition, you would work with a team of talented functional specialists to develop marketing communications plans.
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree in advertising, public relations, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing agency, corporate brand management/marketing role or brand consultancy
- Consumer marketing experience required, with retail marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of all brand communications disciplines, especially their application in a digital environment
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with clients while collaborating passionately with a team of professionals at Meyocks
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply online at Indeed.