As an account manager, you would help make great work happen for some of our world-class ag clients – from input through implementation. You would serve as a primary client contact and ensure plans remain on track and on message, nurturing communication projects from idea to reality. You would develop project briefs, create and manage schedules, monitor budgets and ensure our work is flawless and consistent with overall strategy. You would be at the hub of our efforts working with a team of specialists to produce award-winning work that has been contributing to our clients’ successes and our growth.
Desired skills and experience
- College degree in advertising, public relations, marketing or related field
- 5 to 8 years of experience in an advertising agency or corporate communications/marketing role
- Agricultural experience and/or farm background required
- Strong understanding of brand communications disciplines
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply online at Indeed.