As an account coordinator, you would help make great work happen from input through implementation. You would create and manage schedules, monitor budgets and media performance (including reporting), and ensure our work is flawless and consistent with overall strategy. You would be at the hub of our efforts, working with a team of specialists to produce results-producing work that contributes to our clients’ successes and to our growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree in advertising, public relations, marketing, or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an advertising agency or corporate communications/marketing role
- Agriculture knowledge/background preferred
- Familiarity with project management process from kick-off through implementation to analysis
- Strong understanding of brand communications disciplines
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must