guts. courage. chutzpah.
Call it what you like, it takes a certain quality to join the ranks at The Meyocks Group. It also takes an unwavering dedication to our clients, typically manifested in the willingness to exhaust oneself in search of new and relevant ideas.
Here is what we look for:
- Brave explorers – consistently seek out new and untested ideas beyond those that satisfy client or agency needs at the perfunctory level.
- Client keepers – seek to foster an understanding of, and nurture trust with, your clients so as to solidify the agency-client relationship.
- Passionate collaborators – positively contribute to the collaborative process by clearly vocalizing your own ideas and actively embracing the good ideas of others.
- Reliable rocks – improve the team’s dynamic by displaying a willingness to cooperate, an ability to motivate, a positive attitude and the dependability to always do what needs to be done.
- Professional learners – pursue knowledge that contributes to a more refined understanding of your craft.